What is Google Retail Training?
- Google Retail Training (GRT) is a new learning platform designed to provide a one-stop shop for partner training needs with Google.
Who is Google Retail Training for?
- GRT can benefit retail sales associates, sales teams, support agents or anyone who interacts with customers who are supporting products featuring Google’s Android operating systems or services.
What training content is available on GRT?
- GRT houses training content across all Google properties including Android Mobile, Android TV, Chrome OS, Google Assistant, Wear OS by Google and Made by Google products.
Where can I access Google Retail Training?
How do I sign up for an account on GRT?
1. From the home page, click on the Log In button, located on the top right corner of the page:
2. To sign up, click on: “Don’t have an account? Sign up here”
3. Once you fill in the information or click Don’t have an account? Sign up here, you will be asked to fill out your information:
Once you fill in the information and click Register, you will be asked to accept the Terms & Conditions:
4. Click Submit and you will be taken to the homepage of the new training platform:
What if I completed courses on the previous Google Retail Training website?
Completions from the previous Google Partner Training site will be reflected in Google Retail Training within 48 hours of registration.
To claim your completions, please ensure you use exactly the same email address Google Retail Training site as you did on our previous site, Google Partner Training.
Certifications completed in the past one year before October 29th will be migrated to the new site.
What happens to courses I already have in progress on Google Retail Training but not completed? Will they migrate to the new system?
- Incomplete training courses on Google Retail Training will not be migrated to GRT. Please finish any in-progress Android Mobile Certification courses by October 28th, 2021 to avoid losing progress.
When will I lose access to the old platform, Google Retail Training?
- On October 29th, users will lose access to the old training site, Google Retail Training
Where will I see my historical courses completed on the new platform?
Course completions will be visible on your user profile by clicking or touching the upper right corner profile picture then clicking, “my profile.”
Your profile page lists all your accomplishments and training completions.
Could take up to 48 hrs to update
Where do I go for help if I have issues?
- Please use this link for questions and issues related to this migration.
Forms in Additional languages